Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yo, Ho, Yo, Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me!

Ahoy me hearties! I be setting sail with three of me mateys on a great, grand ship in eight weeks!

I love pirates.  My favorite attraction in the Magic Kingdom is Pirates of the Caribbean.  I love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies and Captain Jack Sparrow.  I'm a huge fan!

Guess what I am most looking forward to on my Disney Cruise?  All the pirate stuff!

I cannot wait to see the Flying Dutchman!  Hopefully I can get a picture with Jack Sparrow and the great, grand ship in the background!


What I'm most looking forward to is the Pirates IN the Caribbean night!  What is it?  I'm glad ye asked!

The festivities begin at dinnertime.  The servers will be dressed as pirates.  You can dress up as a pirate too if you would like.  If not, there will be a bandanna on your table for you.  Since I did not lose the 40 pounds I wanted to, I will be wearing the bandanna!  Dinner will be pirate themed of course! From the menu on parchment paper, like an old treasure map to the pirate themed dinner selections.

After dinner there's a deck party with Disney characters dressed in their pirate garb.  I can't wait to join in the fun as characters and crew members show us some dance moves for Yo, Ho, Yo, Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me!

That's not the best part.  Just when the party is getting going, Captain Hook, Smee and some scallywags try to mess up the fun!  Shiver me timbers! 




In true Disney spirit, Mickey and friends come and save the day during a fantastic finale with fireworks!

 


Arrrrr mateys!  This be a grand time, aye!

2 comments:

  1. Pirate Night is definitely fun!! The best is the show, where Mickey saves the day. And then the fireworks!!! Try and get a good spot near the stage but it's not terrible if you don't get near the stage. Can't wait to hear what'cha think of it!

    ReplyDelete