Thursday, September 23, 2010

Let the Memories Begin

If you haven't heard the news, Disney announced a new campaign today - 'Let the Memories Begin'

Have you ever wanted to be in a Disney commercial or advertisement?  Here's your chance.  Disney is looking for your videos and pictures of favorite Disney memories.  For more information go to www.DisneyParks.com/Memories

Starting in January 2011, there will be an added nighttime show featuring photos taken that day of Disney guests creating memories.  In Walt Disney World the show will be shown on Cinderella Castle.  In Disneyland the show will be on the front of It's A Small World.

Here's a preview of what the show will be like in Walt Disney World:


I like the idea of the pictures/memories.  I'm one of those saps who will probably get choked up and have to fight back a few tears.  I have to be honest though, the song kind of makes me cringe.  I really think Disney could have done better with it.  I'm hoping it sounds better in person.

I would love to hear what you think about Disney's new campaign.  Leave a comment or join us on facebook to discuss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment