Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Four Weeks Until My Disney Cruise!

Time is flying by!  Before you know it, I will be setting sail on the Disney Wonder.

I can't wait to be on the ship and experience all she has to offer!  So what am I looking forward to on the ship?  Let me tell you!

The entertainment!  Anyone who knows Disney, knows they know how to keep you entertained!  Here's how:

Three Broadway Shows:
  1. Disney Dreams - An Enchanted Classic: award-winning, musical live show celebrating the value of dreams, starring some of your favorite Disney Characters
  2. The Golden Mickeys:  Musical live show presented as an awards ceremony in which characters from Disney movies are nominated in a series of categories.
  3. Toy Story –The Musical:  Musical live show based on the hit Disney-Pixar film.  The light-hearted story of Woody and Buzz Lightyear's friendship. 
First-run movies and digital 3-D films:  I wonder what they will be showing on our November cruise.  I'm hoping Tangled!  It starts in theaters November 24th.  Keeping my fingers crossed!

Quiet Cove Pool: The adult only pool.  This is an adult trip!

Nightclubs and Lounges:  I plan on checking them all out but am especially looking forward to:
  1. Cadillac Lounge - A piano bar with complimentary hors d'oeuvres - including caviar - are served throughout the evening.
  2. WaveBands -  Entertainment and fun interactive activities for the entire family during the day. At night, the club caters to adults only, offering dancing, games, karaoke and 2 full bars serving mixed drinks.
  3. Promenade Lounge - Activities for the whole family, including Pirate Scavenger Maps for Castaway Cay (hope I'm not too old for this!), Pirate Trivia and Bingo (yes I like Bingo!)
Character Greetings:  Yes, I am looking forward to meeting Mickey!  I really, really, really want to meet Captain Jack!

Deck Parties - The Sail Away Celebration and of course Pirates In The Caribbean!

In case you couldn't tell - I'm really excited about this cruise!  I feel like a kid right before Christmas!

Like the Beach Boys song says: 

We'll get there fast
And then we'll take it slow
That's where we wanna go
On a Disney Cruise!
Okay, the song doesn't say on a Disney Cruise, I added that!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment