Thursday, October 7, 2010

Countdown Continues!

Another week has gone by, five more weeks until my Disney cruise!

I received my Special Cruise Documents yesterday!  The documents are in a spiral bound little travel booklet. I think it's pretty cool! So what's in the booklet?

  • Your Luggage Tags
  • Welcome Aboard Letter from the President of Disney Cruise Line
  • Vacation Checklist - Things to do right now, before you leave home, check in, before you get to the port, and as soon as your on the ship.
  • Vacation overview - Embarkation information, vacation summary, port adventures
  • Reservation Details
  • Important Extras - Airline check in, gratuity guidelines, contact information on little cards to give to people so they know how to reach you on the cruise.
  • Cruise Documents - Cruise Contract, Cruise Contract Signature Form, Embark-Departure Form, Payment Authorization Form, Onboard Airline Check-in, Ground Transfer Purchase Option

The booklet contains everything you need to know for your upcoming cruise.  I love having all the information at my fingertips.  The spiral bound booklet makes it easy to find all the information.  No rummaging through a bunch of papers - if you even get any.  I know the new way is paperless, but I like having a hard copy of things to refer to.  Of course Disney does it better than anyone else.  I haven't even stepped on the ship and I'm already impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment